Kobe Bryant, Lakers legend, died when the helicopter he was traveling in crashed into a hillside in Calabasasshortly before 10 a.m.
Data from Coin360 shows the largest cryptocurrency put an end to its sideways trading style on Wednesday, falling several hundred dollars in minutes.
Markets at first rejected a more precipitous fall, with some exchanges showing Bitcoin reversing at exactly $8,000.
At press time, those levels had given way again, under pressure while fluctuating below the $8,000 barrier on local lows of $7,930.
Bitcoin IRA will soon allow customers to lend their retirement assets for interest.
The firm, which provides digital asset individual retirement accounts (IRAs) is partnering with digital currency trader and lender Genesis Trading to offer interest on cryptocurrency and cash holdings that customers want to lend out, including bitcoin, ether, XRP, litecoin, and zcash.
The program will be launched in November with a limited number of participants on a first-come, first-served basis, and annual interest rates will vary based on lending coin and term length.
Bitcoin IRA declined to define a limit, but chief operating officer Chris Kline told CoinDesk that the firm aims to have the product available to anyone over the next six to seven months.
Slowly and steadily, Bitcoin and altcoins are getting attention from more investors all around the world.
And why not? These cryptocurrencies are time and again proving themselves to be a safe haven against government’s inflationary policies.
That’s why some people are even securing cryptocurrencies as their retirement funds, while some are doing pure speculation with short-term trading (i.e. buy low, sell high).
And let’s not forget about those who are just starting off by looking around to find the answer to questions like:
- Where do I buy such currencies?
- What are the best cryptocurrency exchanges?
But before we talk about the best exchanges out there, I need to tell you that it’s not too late to get invested in cryptocurrencies. At the time of this writing, the Bitcoin and altcoin market is at an all-time high, with a market cap of $166 billion. I believe we will cross the $250 billion mark later this year.
So now that you know you should invest, here’s where you need to go to do that.
Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments:
- Binance:Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2019. https://www.binance.com/?ref=28583687
- Bitmex: Very popular with high volume
- Bittrex: Another high-quality exchange with a lot of coins
- Changelly: Instantly convert any cryptocurrency to any of your choices. Great for instant conversion
- KuCoin: One of the strongest exchange that also offers a mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
Scan QR code or click link To join Binance