Slowly and steadily, Bitcoin and altcoins are getting attention from more investors all around the world.
And why not? These cryptocurrencies are time and again proving themselves to be a safe haven against government’s inflationary policies.
That’s why some people are even securing cryptocurrencies as their retirement funds, while some are doing pure speculation with short-term trading (i.e. buy low, sell high).
And let’s not forget about those who are just starting off by looking around to find the answer to questions like:
- Where do I buy such currencies?
- What are the best cryptocurrency exchanges?
But before we talk about the best exchanges out there, I need to tell you that it’s not too late to get invested in cryptocurrencies. At the time of this writing, the Bitcoin and altcoin market is at an all-time high, with a market cap of $166 billion. I believe we will cross the $250 billion mark later this year.
So now that you know you should invest, here’s where you need to go to do that.
Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments:
- Binance:Offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. If you need to pick only one, this is the best and #1 in 2019. https://www.binance.com/?ref=28583687
- Bitmex: Very popular with high volume
- Bittrex: Another high-quality exchange with a lot of coins
- Changelly: Instantly convert any cryptocurrency to any of your choices. Great for instant conversion
- KuCoin: One of the strongest exchange that also offers a mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
Scan QR code or click link To join Binance